Monday, November 6, 2017

"Leaving"

(Slow motion) She screamed. Her hair flipped from side to side. (High speed) She runs into his room. She's crying. She starts throwing her stuff, but packing some up at the same time. She is filled with mixed emotions, and she knows she has to leave, but she wants to stay. But maybe she doesn't want to stay. He runs in chasing after her. 

Don't Settle... it's not supposed to be complicated!
She says, "Loving you was a fight
And I lost a part of me
Bullet wounds in my heart 
That I thought was yours to keep"

He says, "Baby let's not fight
You never did lose me
I didn't mean to hurt you 
Your heart can stay my heart to keep"

She slowly backs up.. She thinks about kissing him...She wants to so bad, but she's afraid of what might happen... She's afraid she might stay... She glances in his direction and then walks out the door. She's never going back again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Back before demons took control of my heart*~ James Arthur

                                 She tortured herself with his images                                   Taking away her own privileges ...