Monday, October 23, 2017

I'm dead. HAPPY NOW??

But in the end we all have to decipher what love is to us. We try so hard to love the "right" people. We try so hard to battle the "wrong" people off. But in the end, what is wrong? What is right? All I know is that I try my hardest not to fall in-love with the wrong guy, but in the end there is only one person I think about when I'm laying down at night. I don't know... Maybe I''ll always love him. The truth is, that he was my first love... My first heartbreak... It seems to me that all I can think about is how much I miss you, but what you did is wrong. Even if I do love you, you will always be a monster to every girl you try to ruin.

This is me my blog people
Why is it so easy to fall in love, but so hard to fall out of love? It was as though it was a blink of an eye. I fell in love with you... It was so easy darling. I saw it coming, and I tried to fight it, but I was just blatantly in love. Nothing got in the way of me loving you, but when it was time to fall out of love with you it seemed impossible.  It was as though all of the things that I ignored while loving you, were blocking me in all at once when it was time to go.

Although, each day that comes without you, I lose another part of you. And its not fucking fair because I don't want to let you go. You were supposed to be mine. I am hopelessly in love with you dammit. I need to not be, but the fucking point is that I am. So what fucking now? I don't know what to do, and it hurts to say that the next step in my life is not going to be with you. I have to learn how to be happy without you. Whatever that means...

But don't worry about me. You never did in the first place. I'll be okay I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Back before demons took control of my heart*~ James Arthur

                                 She tortured herself with his images                                   Taking away her own privileges ...