Sunday, October 22, 2017

Your're the one that I want-Alex and Sierra

I am starting to be happy again. In the past few weeks I have noticed that I am possibly starting to fall for someone new. Don't get me wrong, I am still dealing with heartbreak and confusion. That being said, I have regained a feeling of hope. Last month I would have told you  that I would never feel the same way about someone again. And I still don't feel that way about anyone. This time though I am not rushing into major feelings. At one time, getting me to say that I would start feeling again was like beating a dead horse. Ha, ever heard that phrase? Well that was totally me. I can't wait to start being myself again. I want to create a new and healthy normal for everything in my life. I am choosing to start over. I deserve to be happy again. I never deserved to be this unhappy in the first place, and you don't either. So come on and be happy with me:)/ A R Y A // elegant romance, cute couple, relationship goals, prom, kiss, love, tumblr, grunge, hipster, aesthetic, boyfriend, girlfriend, teen couple, young love, hug image

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Back before demons took control of my heart*~ James Arthur

                                 She tortured herself with his images                                   Taking away her own privileges ...