Monday, October 30, 2017

30 Beautiful Sad PicturesAnd all of a her rambling thoughts suddenly came to a stop. Her tears felt as though they were acid rain. Her eyes were burning from crying so much. The room had come to a saddened silence.She wasn't quite sure how to take the doctor's words. "Laura, he never ever loved you. He is completely incapable of loving anyone." (She looks at me sympathetically). Part of me wanted to fight back and say he did love me. Though I didn't. I knew she was right. And now I know it is finally time to move on,... for if I don't, it could possibly become too late...

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Back before demons took control of my heart*~ James Arthur

                                 She tortured herself with his images                                   Taking away her own privileges ...