Saturday, October 21, 2017

My other blog

For anyone who views my blog, I would like you to know that I am very appreciative. You are the type of people that help me because you are the ones who listen. Also, I try to update my blog often, but don't always have the chance too. If you are eager to jump into the next chapter of my writing I have another blog called:

https://moonightwriting.blogspot.com/

This blog is me just getting a little creative with my writing. I post mostly poems that I write on here. I try to post of at least one of my blogs every single day!

                                                                                                      


                                                                                             Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Back before demons took control of my heart*~ James Arthur

                                 She tortured herself with his images                                   Taking away her own privileges ...